Pool Remodeling and Building
Christmas is less than a month away, meaning 2016 is right around the corner! If you’ve considered pool remodeling, upgrading, or installing a pool in the near future, it might be a good idea to start planning now! You can never be too prepared or start planning too early. Today we’d like to take a few minutes and remind you of some things to keep in mind when budgeting and planning a pool remodeling or installation.
- Budget: Once you’ve budgeted the cost of the installation of the pool itself (including excavation, shipping, labor pay, material costs, etc) you may want to take a moment to consider the cost of keeping a pool running. This will include pool cleaning tools, pool chemicals, and (when applicable) the cost of regular cleaning or maintenance with a reliable pool cleaning company—like Pool Daddy ! Give us a call for a quote on general pool cleaning. Pools are expensive to install, but don’t forget the ongoing cost. It may also be wise to converse with other pool owners in your area to talk about the changes in their power and water bills.
- Choosing the right pool: The first step is to decide if you want an in-ground or above-ground poo Then you must decide if you want fiberglass, vinyl, or concrete as your pool liner style. You will then want to consider the differences between different filter systems, salt water versus traditional chlorine water, and the type of pump you will need. There are endless combinations available, but choosing the right pool for your budget, lifestyle, and needs is important.
- Choosing the location: Above ground pools can be moved around on your property (though the process can be difficult, depending on the type and location of the pool) but they can also be put in a more permanent location like built into a deck. In ground pools take a lot more time to install, and the process can be quite time consuming. Making sure you like the location before the digging begins is very important. You must consider sunlight levels, locations of sewer pipes and septic tanks or ground water, and other factors before installing your pool.
- Choosing the right crew: Give us a call about any pool installations, pool remodeling, and improvements. If we can’t do it, we’ll point you in the direction of the best crew to do it!
- Maintenance: Weekly maintenance is important for all pools. This goes from basic cleaning and chemical checking to ensuring the filters, skimmers, and vacuums are operating properly. Some pool owners choose to do this on their own, but we’d love to help you keep your pool running smoothly to keep you happy and swimming all season long.Related Topics: Swimming Pool Renovation
Pool Remodeling Ideas
Pool Remodeling Upgrade Ideas
How Much to Replaster a Pool
Pool Restoration Cost
Pool Remodeling Cost
Replastering Swimming Pools
Equinox Pool Remodeling