Christmas is coming, and it may be time to start thinking about Christmas presents. If you have a pool owner on your list, we may have some ideas for gifts you can give them!
- Pay for Pool Cleaning Services: Even the most hands-on pool owner may want a break from the cleaning and chemical checking. Talk to us about paying for a pool services, pool cleaning for your loved one! Give them a week off of the regular cleaning and scrubbing and filter checking this holiday season.
- Pool Floats: A simple Google search will wield a ton of interesting pool floats! There are some simple floats made from high quality material, novelty ones shaped like pizza or other unusual shapes and colors, and there’s even unsinkable ones! You can also find ones for two or more people as well as child and pet friendly floats.
- Games and Toys: From floating houses and riders to basketball hoops and volley ball nets you can find cool games and toys for any pool owner.
- Entertaining guests: Some of the coolest pool accessories you could gift are the ones that will make party hosting so fun. You can find floating coolers, snack trays, speakers, and other accessories to help keep the fun going. You may even be able to find floating tables with umbrellas and card tables with water proof cards!
- Lights: You can find light shows and fun colored lights for nearly any pool style to take any post-sunset pool party to the next level!
- New cleaning equipment: As the years go by, cleaning tools haven’t changed a lot, but new brushes and nets or a replacement for the 10 year old pool vacuum may go over very well—especially if you can find something that’s a little fancier than the old equipment they had.
- Pool Side: From pool side tables and chairs to new serving trays to carry out snacks and refreshments, to a new umbrella for the pool-side table, anything that surrounds the pool can stand to be replaced or improved upon! Especially after years of being close to water (and probably splashed by children or grandchildren) and years in the summer sun.
- Protection: If you can afford a slightly more expensive gift, consider a new pool cover for your loved one. Improper storage of even the best pool cover can cause damage, so if you notice something wrong with their existing cover, a new one may make the perfect gift.
- Towels, suits, and more: Any swimming accessories could make great gifts and stocking stuffers. From new goggles to plush beach towels, you can never have too much swimming gear. The same goes for water wings for children or life vests for pets.