Open Your Pool Party For Spring
Spring is only 2 weeks away, so if you haven’t done so already, now might be a great time to dewinterize your pool! If your pool wasn’t closed for fall/winter, then it might be time for some extra TLC and maintenance before Easter (April 5)!
Easter often means family visits! Have the family come to you this year (bonus points for not having to drive yourself, right?) and entertain with the pool you’ve just opened up.Here’s a few ways to use your pool to entertain in a Spring/Easter theme!
- Easter Egg Hunt—UNDERWATER! Adults and kids alike will love diving for eggs filled with coins or marbles (bonus idea: color code marbles in the egg to mean different prizes).
- Pastel bathing suits: Snatch up a few spring-themed bathing suits with floral print, pastel colors, or even bright pinks and greens.
- Get some new pool party toys: Bring in some pool rafts, floaties, and tubes in fun patterns and colors to match the Easter décor you pop up.
- Grill: Sure, you can have a ham dinner like everyone else, or you can spice things up and cook a ham in a fire pit or grill by the pool. Or forget the ham and go for hamburgers with bacon!
- Entertain the family with the pool party instead of taking trips: What better way to relax with family than swimming, playing pool party games, and relaxing near a body of water? Don’t worry about having to entertain every member of the family the whole time they’re visiting, the pool party can do that for you!
- Bonus: Hot tubs and spas are a great way to unwind after a big Easter dinner and running around with the kids!
Before you officially open up your pool party for the spring and summer, check out our post about dewinterization of your pool. It may also be beneficial to stock up on pool chemicals, replace filters if they’re starting to go, replace your pool lights, work on the aesthetics around the pool, and more. Spruce up everything to have the best summer ever—by starting early! In beautiful and sunny Arizona it’s almost never too early in the year to bring out the bathing suits and sunscreen! So let’s open those pools, hot tubs, Jacuzzis, and more! In ground or above ground pools and tubs are no problem for Pool Daddy ! We’ll help you get your pool in tip top shape before your next big pool party. After all, you wanted a pool party so you could have fun with it, right? So why worry about maintaining it by yourself, hire the professionals and we’ll have your pool party ready in no time!
Call today if you’re planning to throw a pool party or to schedule specific services or begin weekly pool cleaning and maintenance services.
Pool Party Decorations
Adult Pool Party
Backyard Party Pool
Kids Pool Party