What To Do When You’re NOT Cleaning Your Pool?
At Pool Daddy we offer weekly pool services (as well as more specialized services like repairs, inspections, and more) so you don’t have to worry about it. Think of all the time you’ll save by having professionals do that work for you. With PH balancing and debris cleaning, you don’t have to worry about the health of you and your loved ones. You also won’t have to stress about the water levels or algae build up. Your pool will look clean and the water will be so clean it’ll look brand new at all times. So put away the gauges and nets and call Pool Daddy for all your weekly pool cleaning needs.
If you’re still not convinced, here’s some things you can do with the time you’ll save by hiring someone to clean your pool.
- Enjoy your swim. Think of all the time you’d spend cleaning your pool and maintaining the pool when you’re not a professional. There won’t be any second guessing as to whether it’s clean or has the right PH, so all you’ll have to worry about is when you need to reapply sun screen.
- Sunbathe. Even when our professional technicians are at performing the pool services, you can relax out in the sun to keep an eye on us and see how it’s done.
- Relax indoors. While it may be nice to sit outside when we’re visiting, there is no need. Our trustworthy technicians will do the work just as well and fast whether you’re out there or not. Just relax and let us do the hard work for you.
- Read a book. In the time you save throughout the year not cleaning your pool, think of all the books or articles you could read. Or think of all the social media time you could have. Or, all the TV shows and movies you could watch!
- Get other things done. The time you save by hiring us means you’ll have time to tend to other needs like children, pets, chores, and cooking.
- Hire gardeners. At Pool Daddy, we work closely with gardeners and landscapers to get you the best price and service in and around your pool. Schedule us both on the same day and save time while beautifying your entire property.
- Save time and money for repairs. While our services can’t predict problems, they can prevent and spot potential issues. At our weekly visits, you can inquire about replacements or repairs which may need to be done soon or you can ask us to schedule an inspection to ensure everything is in working order. Often, we can do any preventative maintenance or inspections
So contact us today about scheduling weekly or bi-weekly services to keep your pool clean, fresh, beautiful, and healthy while saving you more time than you’ll know what to do with.
Cleaning Your Pool Filter Cartridges
Cleaning Your Pool for Dummies
Swimming Pool Cleaning Tips
How to Clean a Green Pool Fast
Best Way to Clean a Pool
Cleaning The Pool
How to Clean a Green Pool
How to Clean an Inground Swimming Pool